How to Prepare a Delicious Guacamole
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 2 lemons or lime
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped and deseeded
- 1 serrano pepper, chopped and deseeded
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro or coriander, washed and finely chopped
- Peel and remove the pits from the avocados. With a CEMCUI molcajete, mash the avocado using the tejolote.
- Add the lemon or lime to the molcajete with the mashed avocado.
- Add the onion, tomato and serrano pepper to the molcajete and crush the mixture with the tejolote.
- Garnish with cilantro or coriander.
Advantages of using the Molcajete in your Guacamole:
- The flavors released are enhanced since they are kept in and undiluted.
- Allows you to control the consistency of your salsa, you decide how thick or thin you want it to be.
- Your friends and family will be amazed by your skills with ancestral Mexican cooking instruments.
A CEMCUI molcajete as a centerpiece is the perfect way to decorate your table! Don't forget to check them out under the "Molcajetes'' section!