How to Clean and Cure Your Comal
Congratulations on your new Comal from CEMCUI!!!
We want to ensure that you can fully enjoy your Comal for years to come. To help you get started, we have put together some simple steps to clean and cure your new Comal.
- To cure a comal made of volcanic stone, first clean it thoroughly with water and a stiff-bristled brush to remove any loose debris or dust.
- Place the comal on a stove burner set to low heat and allow it to heat up slowly for 20-30 minutes.
- Coat the comal with a thin layer of cooking oil using a paper towel or cloth, and allow it to cool down completely.
- Repeat the process of heating and oiling the comal two to three times, allowing it to cool down between each cycle.
- This will create a non-stick surface and protect the comal from damage.
Note: By following these steps, you can cure your comal and prepare it for use. You may need to repeat this process periodically to maintain the smoothness of the comal’s surface.
If you have any further questions or comments, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org!